Tuned offers a marketplace for quantitative traders to monetize their strategies. We call these syndications. Quantitative traders, also known as Creators, earn 80% of all the revenue generated from subscription fees, this comes from any combination of, success fees, allocation fees and fixed monthly fees. While Tuned keeps the remaining 20%.
If the subscription fees are to be paid by a trader who signed up with a referral code, 5% of the invoices billed to that trader are allocated to whom referred him/her. The remaining 95% is distributed as aforementioned, 80% for the Creator and the remaining 20% for Tuned.
Assuming a $100 subscription fee invoiced to an investor who signed up without a referral ID.
- Strategy Creator receives 80% of $100 = $80.
- Tuned receives 20% of $100 = $20.
Assuming a $100 subscription fee invoiced to an investor who signed up with a referral ID.
- 5% is deducted and allocated to the referrer. This amounts to $5.
- 95% is distributed between the creator and Tuned. This amounts to $95.
- Strategy Creator receives 80% of $95 = $76.
- Tuned receives 20% of $95 = $19.
To know more about the referral program, here's a summary.