When one of our monitoring and alarm systems detects an on-going issue with executions, we may need to restart all executions to clear the issue and continue executions. These are unforeseen and can happen at any time.
Reasons that may require a restart of executions include, but are not limited to
- API issues with exchanges
- Inconsistencies from Amazon Web Services
- Deploying new features to the app
Some of our goals, when we are trying to resolve these issues are
- Attempt to bring all executions back online gracefully
- Capture missed signals in the log
- Contact traders if we have any trouble bringing the run back online
NOTE : Whenever this happens, you will most probably see an Announcement banner.
Related Article : Why do executions get stuck on Tuned ?