Binance Futures is a separate product from Binance Spot. While both products share the same account, funds in Binance Spot cannot be accessed from Binance Futures. You will have to make a transfer from the wallet screen. Do not connect virtual sub-accounts to Tuned.
Important: Binance API keys automatically restrict trading privileges every 90 days. Follow these steps to re-enable.
If you already have Binance Futures skip to STEP 3.
For trade settings skip to STEP 6.
1. Register or log in
Registering with a Tuned referral link helps keep the platform free for traders.
2. Enable Futures
3. Transfer funds from your Spot wallet to your Binance Futures wallet
Trading strategies run on Binance Futures must start with USDT
Binance will not allow you to enable Futures unless you first deposit funds to your USDⓈ-M Futures wallet.
3. Navigate to API settings
4. Create Key
5. Copy Key and Secret. Binance only shows the secret on creation.
You will not be able to "Enable Futures" unless you first deposit funds to your USDⓈ-M Futures wallet.
Please leave "Enable Withdrawals" and "Permits Universal Transfer" UNCHECKED. Tuned does NOT use these functions, nor do we have plans to.
6. Ensure trade settings are correct
- Confirm coin pair is accurate
- Margin is set to Cross (enabled by default)
- If the strategy requires 3x leverage, put 4x
- Enable One-way Mode (enabled by default)
7. Connect API key to Tuned
Find Account Dashboard at top right of the Terminal.
Go to Exchange and press Add API Key
Select Binance Futures and add your API public and API secret.
There we go, all set!