Do not connect virtual sub-accounts to Tuned.
1. Log in to your account
2. Navigate to API Management by hovering over your profile icon in the top right. The option should appear towards the bottom of the dropdown.
3. The name of your key will not have a functional impact. However, we advise that you name it something identifiable.
Note: Binance may ask you to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before allowing you to do this.
4. Copy your API key and secret. Make sure not to store the secret in an unsafe location once added to Tuned. Binance only shows the secret on creating the key so be sure to hold on to it.
5. Press edit and then insure "Trading" (but not "Enable Withdrawals") is enabled. Note: Please make sure that you you leave IP Access Restriction as Unrestricted for Binance.
Please leave "Enable Withdrawals" UNCHECKED. Tuned does NOT use this function, nor do we have plans to.
6. Press "Save"
7. Connect your exchange, via API, to Tuned.
Select the Settings section at the top right of your screen
Go to the Exchange section and press "Add Exchange"
Select your Exchange, and enter your API Key and API Secret